Me and a friend traveled to Jaco and had an amazing stay at Doce Lunas. Chris and Brian were incredibly friendly and helpful and also available. We sat in the Bar/restaurant with them and felt very welcome.
The grounds are beautiful, and serene--a perfect getaway from the bustle of Jaco. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. The bathroom and shower are a great--the best in Costa Rica.
We definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in a beautiful hotel on the outskirts of a town with a great nightlife and great beaches. We only wish we could have stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco