My friends and myself were pleasantly surprised when we were recommended to stay at Doce Lunas in Jaco Beach, on the central Pacific shores of Costa Rica. Our budget was geared towards middle-comfort accomodations...meaning that the occasional A/C or swimming pool would be a bonus! We were so excited when Brian, the friendly and worldly general manager of Doce Lunas showed us our rooms, or shall we say suites, with bathtubs, minifridges, and really better rooms then most expensive franchise-hotels.
The swimming pool is luxurious, and the service is attentive, bi-lingual, and well-trained.
Needless to say that one night turned into four, and we cannot wait to go back to this beautiful oasis. Bravo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco