We enjoy Friday Happy Hours at Hotel Docelunas for the following reasons: 1) the grounds are spectacular, it's as if you are at the foothills of the mountains (mainly 'cause you are!), 2) The restaurant bar is inviting and fun, 3) The restaurant/bar staff all speak English and welcome you by name and "care" that you are there, the complimentary "Bocas" are amazing (Chef Manuel is a magician) and make your cocktail/beer that much tastier, 4) most Fridays they have live music (guest musicians are sometimes famous and always talented) and 5) prices are so affordable, we can a few more than planned!!!
When in Jaco, don't miss this place..........They are open everyday of the week and serve three meals a day, so if Friday is not the day you there, stop in anyway!!!! Ask for Diana or Chris (the owners), they'll take great care of you.
I had the pleasure of staying there overnight this past summer and the room was beautiful. The bathtub was the size of a small pool and the amenities abundant..........can't say enough good things about the place.............GO, ENJOY, tell them ANGELA sent you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco