I am a return guest at Doce Lunas and the reasons are that it has everything that I need and still delights.
Jaco is fun to visit and shop, go to the beach, see attractions but the best base is five minutes from the town center at Doce Lunas where you have the stunning grounds and amazing pool.
The rooms are big and the bathrooms clean and spacious.
The restaurant busts out great meals and I really feel like I am in a tropical paradise.
Love the place.
Oh, they have a cool yoga studio too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco