this is my 4th year staying at this resort. this was the first time with my girlfriend. she loved it. we spent lots off time in the pool, and everywhere else between the pool and the bar. the food was excellent, although i am still surprised by the difference in speed of service versus the american mode of get em in and out quick. much more relaxing than what im used to.
The room was nice with a large comfy king size bed. We emptied the mini bar fridge and filled it with supplies from town. the maids and all staff were tremendously helpful, and spoke decent to great english. Sad to say i have yet to learn spanish after four trips here.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.