Overall, my husband and I enjoyed our 3 night stay here. We had room 17 well situated about half way between the pool and the restaurant. The room was spacious with a nice patio overlooking the gardens. It was, however, a little tired and lacked general maintenance (eg. electrical outlets hanging out of wall). The shower was very good with ample hot water and pressure.The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice pool.
We arrived about 9:30 pm when the only staff on duty was the security man who spoke no English. It would have been helpful to have an information sheet for us upon arrival (eg. When reception staff would be available, breakfast times, site map).
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.