We came to this hotel in the beginning of November strictly to relax. The drive up to the hotel was a bit sketchy but as soon as you get to the gate you feel like you are in an oasis. The pool is surrounded by greenery and the grounds are manicured every day.
Brian and Marco really made our stay here very enjoyable. They both went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure we were comfortable.
The yoga studio looks amazing. We did get massages which were awesome. The "spa" itself needs some updating but the massage itself was really nice.
We could not get over the quality of the food. We ate at the hotel every night for dinner and every night there were different dinner features so it never got boring.
We brought our two small children (2 and 4) and they were bored after two days. I recommend this place to couples looking to relax.
Thanks again Brian and Marco!
Jamie and Rob
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoceLunas is a spectacular Four Star hotel with five acres of tropical gardens at the base of a cool jungle covered mountain. Coatimundi, kinkajou, anteaters, toucans, and scarlet macaws can be seen here. We have a lovely mosaic lined pool with a waterfall cave, a full services spa, and daily yoga classes. Check out our excellent reviews and come join us in paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Docelunas Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Jaco
- Doce Lunas Hotel
- Doce Lunas Resort
- DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Costa Rica/Jaco