“WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin, Costa Rican
Miami, Florida
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The beer was cold (Imperial of course) the food was excellent ( pasta and filet) and the setting was perfect. (moonlit waves crashing on the shore)

93% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Great tasting food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I ate at the restaurant every day as I saw no need to go anywhere else. Presentation was good and everything was very fresh and tasty. The management let me inspect the kitchen and it was very clean and organized. Best burger I ever had a very fresh seafood and we had a delicious coffee crusted fillet one night. I think I gained a few pounds from over eating.

Seattle, Washington
“Great food and Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We ate most of our meals at the tables on the beach in front of the ocean. It was a very peaceful spot to dine.

Orlando, Florida
“The food was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We tried breakers our last night and we are sorry we didn't eat there sooner. The food was excellent, if we knew we may have never left the resort outside of tours.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Best in Jaco by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Just got back from The Jaco Laguna Resort for nine days and after eating at the Breakers Restaurant I had no desire to go anywhere else. The food was delicious and the presentation was equally great. I had many types of seafood and also coffee crusted steak and they were outstanding. They also serve food at their Tiki bar on the beach and I had an absolutely tasty cheese burger as well. This restaurant is second to none in Jaco. The hotel is also beautiful. Truly the class of Jaco and maybe all of Costa Rica.

• Visited March 2013