“Fantastic Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 93 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Seafood, Vegetarian, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are a laid back casual artisan restaurant in the heart of Jaco Beach. We serve upscale comfort, and gourmet food without all the fuss of fine dining. We work with several organic farms, and artisan food producers in our area and throughout the country. We combine these local flavors with international cooking techniques to bring you a truly unique dining experience. Everything we serve at Green Room is made fresh with the best ingredients our country has to offer! Sometimes it takes a little longer, but we hope that if you have taken the time to join us you'll appreciate having your food prepared to order. If you're used to McDonald's and Subway maybe we aren't for you :-) So if you're in Jaco, come by...relax and enjoy some great food in our laid back dinning room or in the garden....stay for some live music, bar games, or just to chat! We have live music every Friday with local and visiting musicians....as well as specials every day, and evening. We serve brunch, lunch, and dinner six days a week for dine-in, take out, or delivery...and also have a full bar and weekly artisan cocktail specials. So if you want a break from the usual Jaco tourist traps, come by for a visit...hope to see you soon, PURA VIDA!
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Gourmet Burgers, Awesome Eggs Benedict and Great Owners. Kip and Racquel bring the good eats in a great atmosphere mixing art and fine food. The beer is always cold and the red wine is fine with good local music on tap weekly. Thanks for the great meal last night...the soup, papas and seabass were bomb!

Visited September 2013

90% Recommend
Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful for Lunch and Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

On the recommendation of our guide, we had two meals at The Green Room -- each was wonderful. The ingredients are fresh and local, the staff is knowledgeable about their cuisine, and they catered to my Celiac disease without a second thought.

Visited September 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love the Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Wow I Love the Brunch selections food was spectacular, all fresh and natural and the cocktails were innovative,and theservice is excellent. Call ahead because they do close after luch and reopen for dinner.

Visited July 2013
“Tucked away but worth the hunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a casual yet upscale dining experience, try the Green Room. Everything is fresh& prepared when you order it. It does take a little longer than usual to get your food but it is worth the wait. The owner was actually our server and she was super helpful when explaining the menu. If we had more time here, we would return for another meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“Bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I ate here once and I don't plan on returning. The food took so long to come out that I truly had to remember what I had ordered. The waitress, the bartender and the dishwasher were the one woman I saw working. I heard her speaking to another person in the kitchen but never saw them. I applaud her hard work and great attitude but the meal simply did not come out on time. The dinning room was dingy, the chairs uncomfortable and if you are going to make me wait at least make me a few drinks to keep me busy. The one positive I can say is people who's opinion I respect recommended the green room to me and it may just of been an off night. I am not taking a chance by returning though.

Visited June 2013