“Unique” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Seafood, Vegetarian, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are a laid back casual artisan restaurant in the heart of Jaco Beach. We serve upscale comfort, and gourmet food without all the fuss of fine dining. We work with several organic farms, and artisan food producers in our area and throughout the country. We combine these local flavors with international cooking techniques to bring you a truly unique dining experience. Everything we serve at Green Room is made fresh with the best ingredients our country has to offer! Sometimes it takes a little longer, but we hope that if you have taken the time to join us you'll appreciate having your food prepared to order. If you're used to McDonald's and Subway maybe we aren't for you :-) So if you're in Jaco, come by...relax and enjoy some great food in our laid back dinning room or in the garden....stay for some live music, bar games, or just to chat! We have live music every Friday with local and visiting musicians....as well as specials every day, and evening. We serve brunch, lunch, and dinner six days a week for dine-in, take out, or delivery...and also have a full bar and weekly artisan cocktail specials. So if you want a break from the usual Jaco tourist traps, come by for a visit...hope to see you soon, PURA VIDA!
“Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We loved green room and went there 3x on our trip while in jaco. Everything was fresh, organic and the best banana pancake I've ever had- my hubby and I
Split it along with crab cake Benedict and a meat omelette. It's a very cool, laid back atmosphere and reminds me of dinner at a friends house. I recommend this place because of the organic nature and twist they put on the entrees flavors.

• Visited May 2013

“Best in Jaco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful relaxed airy atmosphere in Jaco surfing town. Great natural and organic foods and drinks. Kudos to owners Kip and Raquel as well as their terrific bartender, Laura.

florida
“A GREAT ADDITION TO JACO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I just had a wonderful breakfast at one of Jaco's newest restaurants (my first visit). Very new but really together. Met one of the young owners - very impressive & a great attitude. I like a fairly hard to get right omelet & it was done right. Super service, nice & airy, very clean. I will be going back.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“The Best Eggs Benedict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been eating at the Green Room since their original location in Playa Hermosa. Eggs Benedict is one of my favorite things to eat and the Green Room offers three different types. In all my many visits the food is always fresh and tasty. The restaurant has a welcoming, pleasant vibe; cool and airy.

I have brought family and friends to eat here and I will continue to recommend this restaurant to locals and tourists.

Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Two great meals in Jaco.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Had the chance to eat at Green Room in Jaco twice last week. Once for lunch and once for Dinner. I had a fantastic burger for lunch with poached eggs and a great cocktail or two (including fresh juice ice cubes) and pork loin wrapped in bacon for dinner. I highly recommend both. My wife had french toast for lunch, which was as good as it was last year when we ate at the old location and then really good crab cakes for dinner. Very affordable too. It's tucked around the corner once you cross the street from Los Amigos.