“A superior Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 43 Hotels in Jaco
New York City, New York
“A superior Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I just returned from by far the most enjoyable vacation my wife and I have ever taken. From the moment we landed in San Jose we were picked up by a professional car service arranged by the Hotel and in 1 hour and 30 min we were at the Hotel. We were greeted by the vert friendly Hotel and professional staff, check-in was a breeze and before we knew it we were enjoying cocktails on the beach. We were brought up to our room and when the door opened
we entered into a extremely well air conditioned oversized well appointed room, a full ceramic tile Bath Room and did I mention that this Hotel is brand new with all the latest technology and King size Pillow top mattresses. While in the room you will notice you can hardly here the Air Conditioning unit also state of the art. The property is well manicured, the landscaping is done to compliment the beautiful flowers, bushes and trees of the spectacular Rain Forest just across the street. The beach goes on forever just magnificent the water is perfect. Sunset over the ocean is like a painting its unbelievable and new every night. Of course whats a great Resort with out a great pool, 2 pools one for children and one for adults with a jacuzzi built right into the pool. Great TiKi Bar right on the beach and a few steps from the pool. The Breakers open air restaurant on the second level overlooking the ocean is absolutely the greatest dining experiences you will ever have, the food was to die for. I could go on forever about this JEWEL I found in Jaco Beach Costa Rica.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Staying at Jaco Laguna Resort is by far one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. The Hotel staff and service went well above and beyond my expectations. The restaurant and food are 5 star quality. The surfing, paddle boards and fishing provided plenty of entertainment and activities for me and my family. If my kids were not in the pool (which they were in every day) they were enjoying the exotic surroundings. Even though the town was close by and convenient, we preferred to enjoy the pleasant serene setting of the resort.

Watching the sunset and enjoying a few drinks at the tiki bar was a perfect way to unwind at the end of a fun filled day. I hope to go back with just my wife for a more romantic vacation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Huntington Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

After traveling to this resort with a few friends, there is no where else where I would rather stay at in Jaco. Conveniently located right on the beach, Jaco Laguna Resort gets the best of all worlds. It is close enough to town to enjoy all the entertainment and nightlife it has to offer, but far enough away to appreciate the tranquility and peacefulness of the rain forest and ocean. Within the resort, the food was by far the best I had during my visit to CR, and the restaurant and tiki bar are a great spot to hang out and grab a drink. The resort also offered access to all sorts of activities, including surfing, fishing, paddle boards, and more. The rooms were all completely new and extremely clean. I recommend this to anyone wanting to explore the incredible country of Costa Rica.

Room Tip: Choose an ocean view room, it's worth it!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Newtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Loved our stay here! We have been to Costa Rica several times and due to some unpleasant experiences, we truly were able to appreciate this hotel and all of its amenities and staff. We were fortunate enough to be one of the first to experience this beautiful place. Swimming in the Pacific ocean was amazing. Just gorgeous! Plan on returning next year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This is my first time to the very beautiful country of Costa Rica. I am traveling solo and had some hesitation as where to stay. From a recommendation I booked at the Jaco Laguna Beach Resort. I was greated by the owner and the staff has gone out of their way to accommodate my needs. This is a brand new facility so the rooms are very clean and comfortable. The wet area is nice. It is located right on the pacific so the views are outstanding. It is located on an excellent surf beach no rocks.. If you are used to sugar sand of the Caribbean side you are in for a surprise... It is dark volcanic... However there are excursions on catamarans to wonderful white sandy beaches with coral reefs. The area people are very friendly food is wonderful and the sights out of this world. Jaco is a unique town many restaurants and shops, little congested as it is Christmas Hoilday. Nice thing about Jaco is the proximity to the rainforest, and great fishing adventures... The place is still working out bugs but it is a very nice place to stay

• Stayed December 2012
solebury pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed there for five days and this place is off the charts beautiful. Situated on the Pacific with perfect sunsets and beach access this resort is by far the best hotel in Jaco that I have seen. Great restaurant, a tiki bar on the beach, fun activities, and so much more. American owned with highest level of service. The chef is great and the employees are well trained and friendly. A great place for any occasion including destination weddings, vacationing, or any other occasion. The rooms are spacious as well with great mattresses, flat screens, and all amenities of any really good hotel in the states. I give this resort a solid ten.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine as the resort is on the South end of Jaco Beach in a very quiet scenic area...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club? Share your experiences!