This was our (wife & I) first trip to Costa Rica and we picked the Copacabana due to it being the only clothing optional hotel we found online in C. R. We choose the Halloween week looking for a fun filled week and party. It appears the time of year we picked was kind of an off season so we really were unhappy that the hotel was not more occupied. However, that being said, we had a great time, the result of a very caring staff, great food and weather to match. We were able to work on maintaining our lack of tan lines and had a lot of fun at the Halloween Party. We had a great ocean view room with oversize king bed, kitchen and balcony with jacuzzi. We took the all inclusive and I highly recommend that option unless you arrive with your own transportation and are interested in checking out other bars and restaurants. We were content to remain at our hotel with everything provided. Walks into town for shopping and a zip line adventure sufficed for us. Suggest you try to book for a busy season at this "adult" hotel and you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco