“Adult hotel perfect for vacation!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Copacabana Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Apado - 150, Jaco, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Jaco
Montreal, Canada
“Adult hotel perfect for vacation!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Just came back of a awesome experience in Costa Rica. , my husband and I had a great time, We enjoyed everything of this hotel... it is right on the beach, the room was really clean, neat and comfortable , really loved the food and the bar had a great atmosphere, live music and night entertainment so you never get bored. The staff are so kind, they make you feel at home. Just a good tip: ask for the "miguelitos" :)

Room Tip: Best rooms would be the ones that have ocean view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your nice review, We are happy to know that you had such a great time with us. We hope to see you back soon and we will make sure that your "Miguelitos" are waiting for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This is an adult only hotel, expect adult functions. Great staff, excellent location, food was outstanding, and I saw two live bands during my stay. I would advise to get the all inclusive package and get the package deal for you excursions, that's what I will do next trip to the Copacabana.

• Stayed March 2013
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
My Staff and myself thank you for your nice review, we tried our best to meet your expectations and we are happy we did. Thanks for your nice comments about our food and our bands.
We hope to see you back at the Copa!!
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just returned from the Copacabana for the 5th time in 6 years. As always my group was greeted with a smile and a cocktail by Katia, and as always our stay was excellent. Katia and her entire staff were great, and pleasantly took care of us as we have become acustomed to. If you are looking far a great place in Jaco with clean facilities, relaxing adult atmosphere, great food and an exceptional stop, you should look no farther.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
We thank you for your review. I wished I knew before about the problems you were having to fix it right the way. Our rooms are being renovated and the staff is being trained to have a better customer service.
Hope to see you back !
santa rosa ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Loved where this property was located, right on the pacific ocean and close to town. Hotel had a friendly staff but lacked the essentials of true hospitality. The first night of my stay the hot water wasn't working, not a big deal but for what I paid to stay here a big no no. Room was also very small and outdated. On the second night I was awaken at 8:30 am by work men in the room next to me scraping paint off the common wall of my room... Pura Vida!

Room Tip: This would be a good value if you could get in for less money.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Hope to see you back !
Santa Barbara, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wonderful ambience, staff, rooms, food and drink. We were really glad we did the “all-inclusive.” The food and drink were excellent and plentiful. The location was charming, and the grounds were well kept. They made every effort to have special events most nights, including a whole roast pig luau on Hawaiian night, New Year’s dinner, circus night, live band, and a great DJ whose beautiful wife did body painting. Excellent location, right on the beach. They asked a couple to leave whose obvious marital troubles problems were “poisoning the atmosphere” for others, so our compliments on good management there. They are still searching to find themselves as a "lifestyle" hotel, but are well on the way, so give them a try!

Room Tip: Rooms we saw were very nicely remodeled, and very comfortable. They do have one room next to the sp...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your nice comments.
Sometimes is hard to make guest be part of the theme night, but we are glad to let you know that now most of our guest bring outfits to be part of the theme nights, as you know we always have something for those ones that forget.
The Roast pig is getting famous, we hope that you come back soon to be part of our Luau.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Copacabana Hotel is in a great location, - on the beach and within walking distance to town of Jaco. Excellent food/drinks/helpful and friendly staff who spoke English very well.... The day I arrived the hotel had a bikini contest, it was well organized and well attended.. great entertainment staff... everyone was having a blast....when you are on vacation that's what it's all about having a GOOD TIME!!!!!! It must be noted this is an Adult Only hotel that truly offers an adult ambiance........

My room was very clean and nicely decorated with a flat screen TV and air conditioning. I had a balcony with a great view of the pacific ocean. I had a fridge/microwave/coffee maker. The wireless internet was very fast and I had no trouble connecting. The front desk staff will arrange all your sightseeing tours/airport transfers, On my next trip to Copacabana I will definitely take their All inclusive package, all your food/drinks are covered in one price.....

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Copacabana Hotel, and highly recommend the Copacabana..in my opinion, it's the only hotel to stay while in Jaco, so don't my word for it, come and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed...I am looking forward to my next trip already..

Room Tip: The 1-bed suite with Jacuzzi looked amazing...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your nice words.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed Our location, Our Ocean Front Suite, Food and Events.
We try our best to make every day of your vacation and enjoyable day! Hope to see you soon
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

i read some of the copa,s reviews and wonder what some of these folks expect . if you want to sit around in a 5 star room go ahead. jaco is a party town and the only and the only place to stay is the copa.it,s got it all great food great entertainment.great people great times a lot of fun.my room has always been fine. the hotel has always been clean and i felt safe there is nothing the staff won,t do to help you,they treat you like a friend.if you want to take a vacation and pinch ever penny buy a big screen and watch someone elses at home.

Room Tip: ocean suites if you can get one if not 2nd floor overlooking the pools will keep you close to the fu...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
As always was a plesure to have you back at the Copa. To have repeat guest like you just confirm to us the we have a great location, nice, clean and fun place that make nice people come back.
Hope to see you back soon! Cheers!!!

Been to Copacabana Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!