The Copacabana Hotel is in a great location, - on the beach and within walking distance to town of Jaco. Excellent food/drinks/helpful and friendly staff who spoke English very well.... The day I arrived the hotel had a bikini contest, it was well organized and well attended.. great entertainment staff... everyone was having a blast....when you are on vacation that's what it's all about having a GOOD TIME!!!!!! It must be noted this is an Adult Only hotel that truly offers an adult ambiance........
My room was very clean and nicely decorated with a flat screen TV and air conditioning. I had a balcony with a great view of the pacific ocean. I had a fridge/microwave/coffee maker. The wireless internet was very fast and I had no trouble connecting. The front desk staff will arrange all your sightseeing tours/airport transfers, On my next trip to Copacabana I will definitely take their All inclusive package, all your food/drinks are covered in one price.....
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Copacabana Hotel, and highly recommend the Copacabana..in my opinion, it's the only hotel to stay while in Jaco, so don't my word for it, come and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed...I am looking forward to my next trip already..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco