Enjoyed my stay at Copa. I have read reviews from different on the resort. For the most it seems that the people that knew somewhat of the place that they were going to were happy. People that were traveling in by night and leaving the next day were a little disappointed. The resort itself could use some spurcing up on the outside of the place. We were fortuante to get an up grade to the passion suite, which was really great. The hot tub over looking the nude pool was awesome. We did come with a small group so there was 8 total in our party. There were about 4 or 5 other couples that came and went while we were there. So wasnt a lot of other people to party with but we made the most of it. The waitstaff did a great job of serving us the whole time. Tiki or Kiki not sure of his name kept the shots coming on the nude side while there during the night time hours. Food was cooked to order which was great. So every evening our party order and eat together enjoying the romatic evenings and the waves hitting the shore. Now dont miss understand, this is no 5 star resort. It is a small resort or hotel that provides a clothing optional setting. Its a good place if you are looking for something different from Hedo 2. Honeslty it is a 2.5 Star hotel, with a 4 star food, waitstaff and other employess. Again for a clothing optional place it is not bad at all. Now are there working girls around the place, Yes. Wasnt a problem for me. During a 7 day stay only one girl approached me while i was there. She talked a ltitle to much other than that it was nice seeing a few women walk up to the place. They look for a few minutes then they leave if no one makes eye contact. Again if you do your homework about Jaco this is not uncommon. Other than that the wife and I enjoyed our stay. Hope to go back one day with more people so we can party more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco