The Copacabana is a nice resort. Their standard rooms are just that standard, but definately upgrade to the Ocean View rooms which are spacious and overlook the ocean and you have a balcony to sit on and watch the sunset. There are rooms with jacuzzi's on the balcony too. We visited with a group of couples. The resort does offer a nude area completely separate from the other guests, so complete discretion. The clothing optional pool is only topless - so that's no big deal we see topless all over the world. The location is ideal just a few steps from the beach and town. Just a few short blocks for the bars and shopping. The food at Copacabana is excellent. We travel alot and the extensive menu you select from -either all inclusive or ep plan - is all a la carte all the time. The entertainment at night is very good, always something to enjoy before retiring after a day of surfing, shopping or being on excursions to see the monkeys, canopy tours, crocs, butterflys or horseback riding at sunset. The front desk is very helpful in suggesting tours and local things to see, the servers are very nice and attend to your needs. This is truly a good resort to visit if you want Kid Free relaxing stay in Costa Rica with the option of returning home without tan lines!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Expedia so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco