“Central, food/market with parking” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Planetarium Arcade

Planetarium Arcade
Plaza Coral Mall, second floor, across from CitiCinemas Movie Theater, Jaco 61101, Costa Rica
+506 2643-3126
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 72 Activities in Jaco
Pittsburgh
6 attraction reviews
“Central, food/market with parking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Parked in the central lot, ate at a pizza place with dining area, shopped at the MegaSuper market. Parking was free (at least on a Thursday evening in shoulder season).

Visited November 2012

World
13 attraction reviews
“Games Okay, The Guy Working There Not Okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

It is a small arcade next to the movie theater in Jaco. It is nice that Jaco now has a arcade and a movie theater! It has some nice games and a air hockey table. All new equipment and prices are a little spendy, but it's worth it. My only issue I have is with the guy to works at the aracde. I went there 2 times and both times he was the most unfriendly person I have ever met. Then when I played the games he just stood at his "desk" and GLARED at me. Maybe if they got someone happy with life it would be a much better atmosphere.

Visited February 2012
Gabriel R, General Manager at Planetarium Arcade, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your comments. That is definitely not the attitude we transmit and expect from our employees and I apologize for it. I will emphasize the need for being attentive and welcoming with all employees, we have 3 working different shifts. We were just starting out in February 2012 so we have come a long way since. I invite you to stop by once again and give us your feedback. Thank you again.