“Fresh Daily Baked Goods” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pachi's Pan

Pachi's Pan
Ave. Pastor Diaz | Frente al Banco Nacional Jaco centro, Jaco 121-4023, Costa Rica
+506 2643 1153
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 108 Restaurants in Jaco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Erie, Canada
“Fresh Daily Baked Goods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a bakery/restaurant in the middle of town. I eat a cinnamon roll from Pachi's Pan most every day because they are so darn good. If they wanted to make them better they could add a few more raisins. LOL! We also enjoy the buns. They are so fresh and a little sweet. My friend luvs the croissants.Basically, everything is good and fresh daily.

We have also ordered the combo burger, fries and a drink specials in the past and eaten them up on their roof. It is fun sitting so high enjoying your lunch, looking out over the street below.

This establishment was one of the first bakeries to set up in Jaco and has been around for a number of years. it is greatly appreciated as I can still remember the days when we could not even find bread to buy.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Jaco, Costa Rica
“Good deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I moved here a few months ago and this has been a regular coffee/breakfast spot for us. It has great prices and the pastries are the sweetest you will find in Jaco. The guys that work there are always cheerful and the service is quick. Definitely worth going for breakfast one day.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Really good bakery - Good selection of a lot of different sweets - We stopped by twice, and were only in town for a week

Visited October 2012
Dallas, TX
“Great local bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stopped in here almost every day on our trip, and always found something delicious to try, from the cinnamon rolls to the libritos to the bread pudding to the chicken empanadas. Put it on your agenda, for sure.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
World
“Dangerous Food & Cranky Staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I like Pachis only for the desert pastries. The other things like their empanadas, not so much... 2 times I have almost cracked my tooth biting into one of their empanadas on something too hard to be food. I never discovered what it was as I just spit out the tainted product. The guys working there never smile and never say anything to me other than how much I need to pay. Churros and cinnamon roles are the only pleasant thing about this place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pachito945, Gerente at Pachi's Pan, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Traducción
I'm sorry the hard time you pass we us. Please accept the most sincere apologies, your comments will be taken into account to improve our quality and service. I hope you can enjoy not only Jaco as well the rest of Costa Rica!!