“Good deal!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pachi's Pan

Pachi's Pan
Ave. Pastor Diaz | Frente al Banco Nacional Jaco centro, Jaco 121-4023, Costa Rica
506-2643-1153
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 93 restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Bakery
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Good deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I moved here a few months ago and this has been a regular coffee/breakfast spot for us. It has great prices and the pastries are the sweetest you will find in Jaco. The guys that work there are always cheerful and the service is quick. Definitely worth going for breakfast one day.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Really good bakery - Good selection of a lot of different sweets - We stopped by twice, and were only in town for a week

Visited October 2012
Dallas, TX
“Great local bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stopped in here almost every day on our trip, and always found something delicious to try, from the cinnamon rolls to the libritos to the bread pudding to the chicken empanadas. Put it on your agenda, for sure.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
World
“Dangerous Food & Cranky Staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I like Pachis only for the desert pastries. The other things like their empanadas, not so much... 2 times I have almost cracked my tooth biting into one of their empanadas on something too hard to be food. I never discovered what it was as I just spit out the tainted product. The guys working there never smile and never say anything to me other than how much I need to pay. Churros and cinnamon roles are the only pleasant thing about this place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pachito945, Gerente at Pachi's Pan, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Traducción
I'm sorry the hard time you pass we us. Please accept the most sincere apologies, your comments will be taken into account to improve our quality and service. I hope you can enjoy not only Jaco as well the rest of Costa Rica!!
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Make's my mouth water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is located by the bus stop in the heart of Jaco. The aroma coming from the baking going on in here will make any mouth water. When in town, I stop in before the bus shows up and get a few goodies to take back with me to Playa Hermosa. Breads and pastries on a bus.... Have to "guard" the bag. As an "Expat" here in CR, I do enjoy this as a treat!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pachito945, Propietario at Pachi's Pan, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
We hope to continue conquering with our aromas and flavors! Thank you for your opinion and hope to see you again! Pachi's Pan...