“Still number one in our book of Asian in Jaco!!!” 5 of 5 stars

506 2643 6168
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 93 restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Description: We are a healthy fusion of fine Asian cuisine from various countries of SE Asia.We serve an excellent variety of fresh vegetables,meats ,fish and shellfish,for vegetarians we offer as well tofu, sitake mushrooms and bamboo shoots ,all our sauces are homemade and your meal is prepared in our open outside kitchen.You will be pleasantly surprised by the different flavours that we can offer you in the best true Asian-Fusion restaurant in town; see you at The Wok!!
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Still number one in our book of Asian in Jaco!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had the BEST Pad Thai EVER last night for dinner!! Flavor and atmosphere tops...we highly recommend this restaurant for Asian in Jaco, Costa Rica.....consistently delicious!!!! MUST TRY when visiting, for sure!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Awesome & Spicy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Lee is the man when it comes to Asian cuisine! this is not a huge fancy restaurant its on the main strip and its easy to find and other reviwers are right when they use words like Excellent and great, getting a taste of their MAHI MAHI is a most!!!!
Cant wait to be back!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
“Great Wok N Roll”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a great little stop in on the main road. It is express Chinese but tastes like you went out to dine. The owner is a world traveler and does not mind answering any of those so many local questions we have. Loved It!

Visited May 2013
Everywhere
“Excellent experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I visited here with my friends and was not feeling well(super hungover) A very nice woman who I assume was the owner was very kind to me and helped boxed up my food to eat it later. Fresh Asian fusion with seared tuna was the best meal I had in jaco.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Love the Mahi Mahi ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I really dug this joint. Came back 3 times during my stay in Jaco. I was actually a bit surprised how decent the food was; I didn't think in a little town in Central America that you'd be able to find good asian cuisine but I found it to be extremely well done, & I'm a harsh critic because I eat mainly Chinese, Japanese & Korean & have been to those countries many times, so I don't usually give props to just any old place. Anyway- they do a great Mahi Mahi dish which you can order with either noodles or rice. I think I tried that twice & also a shitake mushroom dish that was equally good. I would say it was the best food/eatery I tried during 1 1/2 weeks in Jaco. Good vibe & appearance as well. 2 thumbs up !

• Visited April 2013