“Awesome & Spicy!” 5 of 5 stars

506 2643 6168
Update restaurant details
Ranked #17 of 90 restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Description: We are a healthy fusion of fine Asian cuisine from various countries of SE Asia.We serve an excellent variety of fresh vegetables,meats ,fish and shellfish,for vegetarians we offer as well tofu, sitake mushrooms and bamboo shoots ,all our sauces are homemade and your meal is prepared in our open outside kitchen.You will be pleasantly surprised by the different flavours that we can offer you in the best true Asian-Fusion restaurant in town; see you at The Wok!!
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Awesome & Spicy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Lee is the man when it comes to Asian cuisine! this is not a huge fancy restaurant its on the main strip and its easy to find and other reviwers are right when they use words like Excellent and great, getting a taste of their MAHI MAHI is a most!!!!
Cant wait to be back!!

• Visited April 2013

90% Recommend
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
“Great Wok N Roll”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a great little stop in on the main road. It is express Chinese but tastes like you went out to dine. The owner is a world traveler and does not mind answering any of those so many local questions we have. Loved It!

Visited May 2013
Everywhere
“Excellent experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I visited here with my friends and was not feeling well(super hungover) A very nice woman who I assume was the owner was very kind to me and helped boxed up my food to eat it later. Fresh Asian fusion with seared tuna was the best meal I had in jaco.

• Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Love the Mahi Mahi ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I really dug this joint. Came back 3 times during my stay in Jaco. I was actually a bit surprised how decent the food was; I didn't think in a little town in Central America that you'd be able to find good asian cuisine but I found it to be extremely well done, & I'm a harsh critic because I eat mainly Chinese, Japanese & Korean & have been to those countries many times, so I don't usually give props to just any old place. Anyway- they do a great Mahi Mahi dish which you can order with either noodles or rice. I think I tried that twice & also a shitake mushroom dish that was equally good. I would say it was the best food/eatery I tried during 1 1/2 weeks in Jaco. Good vibe & appearance as well. 2 thumbs up !

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg
“Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall, food is very good; many choices of noodles, rice, meats and sauces. All good. You might want to ask for less noodles or rice as they are large servings.

• Visited February 2013