“Love the Mahi Mahi ;)” 5 of 5 stars

506 2643 6168
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 93 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Description: We are a healthy fusion of fine Asian cuisine from various countries of SE Asia.We serve an excellent variety of fresh vegetables,meats ,fish and shellfish,for vegetarians we offer as well tofu, sitake mushrooms and bamboo shoots ,all our sauces are homemade and your meal is prepared in our open outside kitchen.You will be pleasantly surprised by the different flavours that we can offer you in the best true Asian-Fusion restaurant in town; see you at The Wok!!
New York City, New York
“Love the Mahi Mahi ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I really dug this joint. Came back 3 times during my stay in Jaco. I was actually a bit surprised how decent the food was; I didn't think in a little town in Central America that you'd be able to find good asian cuisine but I found it to be extremely well done, & I'm a harsh critic because I eat mainly Chinese, Japanese & Korean & have been to those countries many times, so I don't usually give props to just any old place. Anyway- they do a great Mahi Mahi dish which you can order with either noodles or rice. I think I tried that twice & also a shitake mushroom dish that was equally good. I would say it was the best food/eatery I tried during 1 1/2 weeks in Jaco. Good vibe & appearance as well. 2 thumbs up !

• Visited April 2013

90% Recommend
Winnipeg
“Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall, food is very good; many choices of noodles, rice, meats and sauces. All good. You might want to ask for less noodles or rice as they are large servings.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful Fusion Asian restaurant & hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Sitting here in Jaco, last dinner of our CR trip before we depart. We are Chinese descent and decided to try that Wok place in Jaco we drove by so frequently. Very tasty and eclectic fusion Asian food, surprisingly they have chinese sausage too (lop cheung, locally made). Food is cooked to order, you select noodles/rice base then the main ingredient such as steak, pork, or tofu and then a sauce such as sweet & sour or soy. Very fresh and nice atmosphere. We spoke at length with the owners (Lee Fo and his wife) and their story is interesting so I won't spoil it here. You must try this if you are in Jaco for a real change of pace and wonderful hosts. Worthy of our last dinner here in CR. Kids enjoyed it too. Obviously, their internet works here (unlike some other restaurants nearby.)

Rouyn Noranda, Canada
“Best Asian cuisine in CR.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you are in Jaco Beach NOW, do not miss this place. ! If you plan to go , put it on your list! The food is great, the price is right and the service is excellent. Small, homey, right in the center of town. Lee-Fo, the owner/waiter speaks at least 4 languages, is whitty and funny but takes his customers seriously. The menu is simple, varied and has all you want in a healthy meal. Opened all week. A must visit!!

Jacó, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
“very nice food in downtown jaco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Very nice food for a good price, cooked from the heart, with an open atmosphere, and nice Dutch waiter who talks at least 4 languages. i will visit again hopefully next time with partner.