“Bohio Beach Bar” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Ajax, Canada
“Bohio Beach Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The location is perfect, right on the beach ,very clean and relaxed atmoshere.
The staff greeted us with smiles and seated us. My husband and I loved the Mahi Mahi fish tacos they were very filling. We wanted to go back another day for lunch, but the little time we had did not permit us.

Visited March 2013

87% Recommend
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Fish Tacos Please!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Best fish tacos in Jaco. Really can not comment on the rest of the menu...because the fish tacos are so good. Fried or grilled either way. Whatever that sauce is....do it....Wednesdays after 4...2 for 1....just a little tip.

Visited April 2013
Zanesville, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were told to order the Bubba tacos and the shrimp tacos were excellent. Good food. Also recommended by one of the owners where we stayed at.

Visited February 2013
vermont
“The Best Taco.....ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

For whatever reason we were the only people in the joint. It scared us a little but we went with the recommendation of our hotel. The grilled lobster taco was the best we have ever had. Colorado, California, P.R., etc.

Visited November 2012
“Best Fish Tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We only ate here once, but the fish tacos were fabulous! I ordered the grilled shrimp taco while my husband ordered the fried mahi mahi. We sampled each other's and agreed that it was a toss up as to which was best. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because the strawberry margarita I had was overpriced for the quality, and the huge tacos pretty much had to be eaten with a fork, but they were served on a paper-lined plastic basket. I'm not sure how much paper I actually consumed with the taco. Every bit worth the visit, however. In fact, I was ready to return for another taco the next day :)

Visited April 2013