“Fish Tacos Please!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Fish Tacos Please!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Best fish tacos in Jaco. Really can not comment on the rest of the menu...because the fish tacos are so good. Fried or grilled either way. Whatever that sauce is....do it....Wednesdays after 4...2 for 1....just a little tip.

Visited April 2013

Zanesville, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were told to order the Bubba tacos and the shrimp tacos were excellent. Good food. Also recommended by one of the owners where we stayed at.

Visited February 2013
vermont
“The Best Taco.....ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

For whatever reason we were the only people in the joint. It scared us a little but we went with the recommendation of our hotel. The grilled lobster taco was the best we have ever had. Colorado, California, P.R., etc.

Visited November 2012
“Best Fish Tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We only ate here once, but the fish tacos were fabulous! I ordered the grilled shrimp taco while my husband ordered the fried mahi mahi. We sampled each other's and agreed that it was a toss up as to which was best. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because the strawberry margarita I had was overpriced for the quality, and the huge tacos pretty much had to be eaten with a fork, but they were served on a paper-lined plastic basket. I'm not sure how much paper I actually consumed with the taco. Every bit worth the visit, however. In fact, I was ready to return for another taco the next day :)

Visited April 2013
Naples, Florida
“Pure Jaco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been here on numerous occassions and this is one of my favorite places in Jaco to sip a cold drink and watch the waves. Simple and unpretentous this place is the essence of Jaco. No trip to Jaco is complete without a visit and cold drink.

• Visited March 2013