“Great Adventure and Great Guides” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 71 Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded "Certificate of Excellence" in the 2013 Tripadvisor Awards. Costa Rica Waterfall Tours are the waterfall experts! We have several waterfall tours available to match just about all ability levels. If it's a nice rain forest trek to a 600' waterfall or cliff jumping into a beautiful natural pool in the jungle or Rappelling down the face of a 300' waterfall we will get you there. Venture into the rain forest with a naturalist guide to help you spot monkeys, scarlet macaws, toucans. frogs and learn about the plants, trees and history of Costa Rica. The Land Rover ride, the rain forest, the naturalist guide and the pristine waterfalls make this an amazing adventure you will never forget!Go to our website for more details and photos.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Adventure and Great Guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My girlfriend and I did the waterfall rappelling and zip line tour for $99 a person. We were really lucky as it was just she and I and no one else on the afternoon tour. The guides, Will and Randal, were great (verdad!) and did an awesome job with instructing rappelling to a novice. They also took the time to point out a lot of different flora and fauna as we were walking up. Would highly recommend the trip to anyone!

Visited January 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

If you would like an extreme excursion this is def. it. I also liked that there wasnt a pushy camera guy to sell you a dvd at the end The guides allowed you to bring cameras, they kept them in a dry sack for you, and we had enough time to get some action shots. Keep up the good work

Paris, France
“the tour guide, Mike, was amazing. recommend it +++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

the tour guide is american and knows his job. He tells you story about nature, tells jokes, is an adventurer. It was an amazing experience, and the food was the best i had during my trip

Visited January 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Vacation Highlight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife, two daughters (15 & 13) and I took the full-day "Extreme Waterfalling Tour" and we loved it. This tour includes rainforest hiking, off-road driving and of course several incredible waterfalls where you can climb, jump, dive, rope swing and slide down a natural slide. The tour guide Mike is fantastic - friendly, knowledgeable and very enthusiastic. Mike catered to each of our levels of ability and desire (no pressure) and even taught us about survival in the rainforest - which plants and bugs to eat - he reminded us of Bear Grylls. This tour exceeded our expectations and was a highlight of our vacation. I highly recommend.

dallas
4 attraction reviews
“Great Times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We loved our adventure with the waterfall repelling and zip lining tour. My husband was a bit scared at first, but I knew we would all love it. Mike was wonderful and made sure that even an old lady like me would be safe. ( I've had multiple back and knee surgeries) It was awesome to be in the rain forest, go hiking to enjoy nature, and be a part of the stunning waterfalls.Vincent did an outstanding job with the photos. We were lucky enough to see a toucan! Don't hesitate to book any of his tours. You're sure to have a wonderful experience!