“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Eclectic, Californian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are a 60 seat Funky, Comfortable Bistro style Restaurant with a Blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, Fruits, Vegetable, Seafood and Meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Checked out the reviews and then realized this little place is around corner from our condo so we went. Very good meal and good service. No disappointments here for us.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Just HOW Do They Do It?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Each time we visit Graffiti's we have NEVER been disappointed. I have been very fortunate in my line of business to have traveled throughout the United States to some VERY fine restaurants. I include Las Vegas, New Orleans, as well as Dallas just to name a few. Several of our friends have also traveled extensively and have visited us since moving to Costa Rica. Each time I tell our guest for the BEST STEAK that you will EVER eat, you will find in Jaco, Costa Rica. Now each time I say that, I will think I am going to get burned on that statement sooner or later, BUT, that has NOT been the case to date. We just had friends join us from Louisiana who have tasted the fare in New Orleans and we ALL were GREATLY impressed with the food. Yes, I STILL had the Steak my wife elected for the Mahi. BOTH EXCELLENT choices. Having lived in Costa Rica for nearly a year now I have seen the cattle, and I can assure you (having grown up in the midwest), you would NEVER find a cow look like these cows. How Danny is able to take a Costa Rican Cow and make it as delicious as it is , has GOT to be MAGIC! I also have to say I have leaned to cook while living in the mid west as well as New Orleans and Vegas, and I pride myself as being a pretty good cook .. and TRULY Graffiti's WILL surprise you.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, Canada
“Coffee Encrusted Steak??”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Again tried something because of fellow Trip Advisors - thanks for the recommendation - the steak was great! Overall, the location and atmosphere are a little lacking but the food is great. You should make reservations.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“Not My Favorite five”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The restaurant is tiny and crowded on a side street just off main. Drinks were great and server was motivated and current with all dishes on Menu Board. Appetizers were average, Mushrooms were ordinary. Nice variety of Sliders. The Ribs were barely warm. The Coconut shrimp was missing some coconut. Chocolate Cake for dessert was decadent and delicious, the best part of the meal. Not a place to linger, chairs are hard and noise level increases significantly. Restroom is the public washroom back down on main street.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We recently moved to Playa Hermosa and this was our third trip to Graffiti and we've never been disappointed. I can't imagine why one reviewer said there was a limited menu............it has great variety from appetizers, to salads, to burgers to flatbreads and full entrees. The Cucumber and Basil Martini is yummy, and my husband loves the Riblets. I enjoyed a Mahi special with coconut flavored rice and al dente vegetables. Danny and Katie are always accommodating.......and surprised me with Key Lime Pie for my birthday dinner!

Don't miss this place!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
graffitidan, Owner at Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
More meaningful to us than anything that can be said on this site were the words you spoke to us that evening in person. Thank you very much! We are thrilled to have you both now as regulars!