“Good Solid fare” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 93 restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Eclectic, Californian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are a 60 seat Funky, Comfortable Bistro style Restaurant with a Blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, Fruits, Vegetable, Seafood and Meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good Solid fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hard to find consistent food and service in Jaco. this spot comes pretty close to getting it right.
Some of the food combinations are a bit different and the wine list is not to my personal taste. but better than the majority of restaurants in Jaco.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
“Great Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

our friends who live near Jaco took us to Graffiti and we had a fabulous experience. Terrific steak, excellent wine selection and the chef came out to greet us because he heard we were from South Louisiana and he had "cajun" on the menu. He even prepared a special cacoa and coffee rub for us to take home and try on our own grill. C'est Bon!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great New Addition to Jaco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have been dining in Jaco for over 5 years and am thrilled to have Graffiti as a new place to visit.

The Ghetto Veggie Plate is an excellent addition when ordering the signature steak crusted with cacao and coffee. The tuna tartare starter is a must.

Enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Herradura, Costa Rica
“Bday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Brought my husband here for his bday while we were visiting Costa Rica for our 7th trip. Wanted something different than our normal Taco Bar dinner, something slightly more upscale. Anyway, we heard great reviews of this place from our realtor, and decided to try it out. It is slightly difficult to find, but I followed directions I found online of parking near KFC and we found it right away, tucked into the back of a little plaza, near the grocery store plaza. Anyway, I was slightly concerned about getting a table based on reviews that we needed a reservation on busy nights, but we lucked out and were seated right away. Service was exceptional. Nothing could have been better. The ambiance was nice as well. Very kewl decorations and vibe. We both had saltine encrusted mahi and split a dessert called Elvis, which was a french toast banana flame. The meal and dessert were awesome. I highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a nicer meal while in Jaco.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
michigan
“absolutely must stop and eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

where to start, first off the staff and I will mention them by name,
Rachel, Katelynn, Kate, and Danny the owner. First class by any metric you might use. Throw that into this uniquely set up restaurant and you will know why Danny's title is chief vissionary.

The food is second to none here, during our 8 day stay in Jaco we ate here 3 times and sampled various dishes including:

The Tuna Tar Tower catapulted into my top 3 of all time appetizers and I only wish I had tried it before my third trip, this dish is a must have anytime you are here.

the Coffee rubbed Tenderloin what a surprise when you taste the first bite, flavor fusion that you wish never ended.

The Mahi Mahi special was so elegant and funky with a smoked Salmon topping, I know it may sound odd but you just have to be there.

some other dishes we had were
the tenderloin salad
fish tacos
flat bread
shrimp arancini

bring your appetite and enjoy the excellent drinks. I loved some of the ingredients so much I brought some of them home with me. Danny is nice enough to have some of his rubs available to purchase for us foodies..... this place is so understated..... loved loved it

Visited January 2013