“A Great New Addition to Jaco” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 93 restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Eclectic, Californian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are a 60 seat Funky, Comfortable Bistro style Restaurant with a Blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, Fruits, Vegetable, Seafood and Meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great New Addition to Jaco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have been dining in Jaco for over 5 years and am thrilled to have Graffiti as a new place to visit.

The Ghetto Veggie Plate is an excellent addition when ordering the signature steak crusted with cacao and coffee. The tuna tartare starter is a must.

Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
Herradura, Costa Rica
“Bday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Brought my husband here for his bday while we were visiting Costa Rica for our 7th trip. Wanted something different than our normal Taco Bar dinner, something slightly more upscale. Anyway, we heard great reviews of this place from our realtor, and decided to try it out. It is slightly difficult to find, but I followed directions I found online of parking near KFC and we found it right away, tucked into the back of a little plaza, near the grocery store plaza. Anyway, I was slightly concerned about getting a table based on reviews that we needed a reservation on busy nights, but we lucked out and were seated right away. Service was exceptional. Nothing could have been better. The ambiance was nice as well. Very kewl decorations and vibe. We both had saltine encrusted mahi and split a dessert called Elvis, which was a french toast banana flame. The meal and dessert were awesome. I highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a nicer meal while in Jaco.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
michigan
“absolutely must stop and eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

where to start, first off the staff and I will mention them by name,
Rachel, Katelynn, Kate, and Danny the owner. First class by any metric you might use. Throw that into this uniquely set up restaurant and you will know why Danny's title is chief vissionary.

The food is second to none here, during our 8 day stay in Jaco we ate here 3 times and sampled various dishes including:

The Tuna Tar Tower catapulted into my top 3 of all time appetizers and I only wish I had tried it before my third trip, this dish is a must have anytime you are here.

the Coffee rubbed Tenderloin what a surprise when you taste the first bite, flavor fusion that you wish never ended.

The Mahi Mahi special was so elegant and funky with a smoked Salmon topping, I know it may sound odd but you just have to be there.

some other dishes we had were
the tenderloin salad
fish tacos
flat bread
shrimp arancini

bring your appetite and enjoy the excellent drinks. I loved some of the ingredients so much I brought some of them home with me. Danny is nice enough to have some of his rubs available to purchase for us foodies..... this place is so understated..... loved loved it

Visited January 2013
“Best reaturant of my life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Graffiti is honestly the best service, food and ambiance I've ever experienced, it was like a dream. My friends missed out because they were a a wedding but I decided to go by myself and I have never been more happy with that decision. It was the best moment of my life. That, and snaps in the Jade.

Escazu, Costa Rica
“Our Favorite in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I have been living in Costa Rica now for 6 months, and Graffiti is by far our favorite restaurant in CR. Every weekend we travel to a new locale, and try the top rated places and Graffiti is far and above the best. We always start with the tuna tartare, mmm soo good. My husband loves the coffee cacoa beef, and I've tried several of their rotating main dishes. My favorite was some sort of shrimp dish, and I always opt for the Elvis dessert which is AMAZING. Peanut butter desserts are hard to find here in CR, so this is a huge hit for me. The service is great, and all the girls are always super friendly to us. The food does sometimes take a little while, but good things come to those who wait! You are in Costa Rica, sit back, relax, have a drink... pura vida!

• Visited November 2012