“Home Cooking and Freshest ingredients.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 121 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open 7am-10pm Daily. Breakfast until 2pm. Lunch until 5pm. Dinner 5pm-10pm. Our open air restaurant provides a casual dining atmosphere. Breakfast/Lunch are a combination of Mexican and American Classics. Dinner brings in the Asian Cusine, including our Famously Gigantic Ahi-Tuna Steak. Our Mahi-Mahi is the freshest you can get. Don't forget about Smoked items like Babyback Ribs, Salmon, Mahi Pork Tenderloin and more.
Jaco Costa Rica
“Home Cooking and Freshest ingredients.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

On Calle Bohio . Consistently superior food. Possibly best breakfast in Jaco. This place offers value and an amazing menu.
Look for it!! Great food and upstairs there is a sports bar.

Visited January 2013

Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“Best burgers and top quality steak in the country!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I was challenged by the owner, Tim, to stop over and try Posiedon's cheeseburger. He claimed it was the best you could get in Jaco Beach. He was almost correct. It WAS the best cheeseburger I have eaten in Costa Rica! I was served with a thick whole slice of carmelized white onion, lettuce an tomato on a fresh bakery bun. The meal came with fresh cut French fries and American Heinz ketchup. You have to emphasize American ketchup, because of the considerable difference in taste between the two countries. Heinz is just better. Tim also invited me to return sometime to try a Tbone steak, cooked to order. Once again it was deliciously fantastic. I ordered medium-rare, I got medium-rare with a baked potato and salad. I have tried other steaks in Jaco and Herradura, but Posiedon has the best. Great staff and the ladies who cook in an open kitchen are very proud of their skill, and I like that. The hospitality of the entire staff is second to none and I recommend each and every meal at Posiedon to be one to remember. Breakfast is also awesome, real local fruit smoothies! Love the guanabana.

Villanova, Pennsylvania
“Not great - weird hotel lobby feel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Food was avergae, the hotel lobby is right there. The lobster tasted like propane and the tuna dip with chips was tunafish with nacho chips.Better places in Jaco to eat dinner.

Visited December 2012
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Good food but hasn't that good atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Maybe it was because we didn't eat here during the rush hours but non the less I expect a good service. The waiters are absolutely not rude but I felt as though they didn't really care that we were there. Also I can't give a higher point since I don't quite like the breeziness that comes with a hotel restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Ladera Ranch, California
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've been to the Poseidon numerous of times, never have I had a ad experience. The food is phenomenal from the owners to the staff. Great place to enjoy food and drinks while watching your favorite sport.

• Visited November 2012