“Awesome Fish Tacos” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Grand Rapids, Ohio, United States
“Awesome Fish Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The wife and I really enjoyed the Mahi tacos, and the homemade lemonade. Nice place, and the staff was very accommodating.

Visited September 2013

Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
“Huge portions and tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Bottom line: Probably 1 or 2 tacos are enough as they are huge and come with an open salad bar. Delicious!

We stopped in Jaco on our way to Dominical from San Jose. We are used to Tacos that are hand sized so we ordered 3. Big mistake! They were huge! However really tasty so I can't complain. We also ordered large drinks which were also enormous.

I recommend the snapper with the coconut sauce. Yum!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Great Breakfast and American Style Coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I loved the delicious breakfasts they have here during our anniversary vacation, and almost as good as the food is that you can get American style coffees here, like Espressos and Americanos. I'm glued to the Starbucks at home, so I was a little bit desperate when I couldn't seem to find the kind of coffee I'm used to. Most places serve "iced coffee", which means that they actually blend the coffee with crushed ice in a blender like a watered-down Frappachino. This place was a total blessing, and the cool outdoor seating and delicious food made it one of our favorite restaurants to go to while we were there. Thank you!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton, Florida
“Totally original!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I were staying in a hotel in Tarcoles. We decided to go to Tacobar which we have wanted to try for a long time. Everything about the place was original. The menu and combinations were fun. We chose the pargo (sea bass) tacos with the all-you-can-eat salad bar. Everything fresh and very good! We live near one Tacobar in Momentum in Tres Rios.We will be hanging out there.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A different way to have a taco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Good freshly made tacos with some new options, their sauces are good, the ingredients were good, and their prices were fair. Service was a nice and attentive except at the cashier, who was very unfriendly and seemed kind of fed up of having to say the same thing over and over again. Despite that, we probably will visit again.

Visited September 2013