My husband and I stayed in Condo 603 at Daystar the Palms for 3 nights in April 2014. The condo is VERY nice – clean, spacious, nicely decorated, and has a huge balcony with a beautiful view of the beach. The condo has a washer/dryer and a dishwasher, and the kitchen is stocked with all the necessary dishes, utensils, Tupperware, etc. I also like that the condominium is gated with a security guard. There were a couple different guards on duty during our stay and both of them were very friendly and helpful. Overall I enjoyed our stay and experience in Jaco; however, if you’re looking to spend some time at the beach you might want to find a place where the water is calmer and not so dirty. I highly recommend Condo 603 to anyone traveling to Jaco, Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Daystar at The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- Daystar At The Palms Costa Rica/Jaco