We stayed two nights in the middle of the week and it was great because we had both pools just for ourselves, the apartment is in front of the beach, there was very few people at the beach and the building was just for us. The apartment is very clean and nice, the building has two elevators. It has a beautiful pool in front of Croc's new building so our stay was fantastic! The only bad thing is that they just have 5 parking places, for us it was no problem but I don't know on weekends or holydays... and if you have a car you can go anywhere but walking is a little far from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Daystar at The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- Daystar At The Palms Costa Rica/Jaco