We stay at The Palms every time we come to Costa Rica. Great town, great food and great people. We absolutely love The Palms. The condos are very large and nice. The balcony is perfect. You will not find a better view. The beach is quiet and the pools are fabulous. There is something for everyone. We highly recommend The Palms.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel
- Daystar At The Palms Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Daystar at The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.