Our family spent a week in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica at the Daystar Palms. The condo was amazing! We were all very happy with the accommodations. The condo we stayed in was very spacious and beautifully decorated. Our three bedroom condo was on the ninth floor and had a plenty of great views. The view from the back of the condo looks up to the most beautiful mountains. The other side is a breathtaking view of the Pacific ocean. The area is very private and was wonderful for relaxing. There were many great restaurants to choose from in town. Lemon Zest was my the favorite for seafood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Palms Jaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- The Palms Jaco Costa Rica