My daughter and I traveled on a solo trip and stayed at the Palms in Unit 601. Outstanding sunsets and view of the ocean. Accomodations were lovely and very comfortable. Well stocked kitchen had everything we needed. I appreciated the security guards at the gate 24/7 since we were traveling alone. Very courteous and were helpful with taxis. All of the excursions we went on were well organized and lots of fun. We had quite the adventure trip in Jaco, Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Palms Jaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- The Palms Jaco Costa Rica