I have stayed at this property for three vacations and had a great experience each time. It is new, fresh, bright and very large (we stayed in the 2 and 3 bedroom units). The location is perfect, only a short walk/taxi to the heart of the town, and away from the hustle and bustle. They have guards front and back 24/7, so no worries about saftey. The sunsets should not be missed, as you have a completely unobstructed view each evening from your private balcony.
We've done a lot of adventures and all were amazing. 4-wheeling, horseback riding, zip-line, fishing, valcano, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel
- Daystar At The Palms Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Daystar at The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.