What more can I say. Nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. Epic view of the beach and the ocean. Amenities were amazing and the location was not central but right on the edge of everything. But fellas, let me be honest. The most beautiful and professional woman work the front desk at the Daystar. I think I spent more time asking them questions than I did exploring Costa Rica. They were all gems. Also, the hotel manager Lisle Head was a fair and generous man. Look this hotel up if you plan on staying in Jaco, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Diamante del Sol, it may be hard to decide where to start your perfect day... breakfast in bed followed by a walk on the beach, a massage and a book at your pool side cabana. The choices don't stop there... complete your day with an invigorating Canopy Tour or tranquil mountain horseback ride, savor fine foods and shops in town or watch from your balcony the sun set in shades of red and orange over the Pacific and make your plans for the next day in paradise.Whatever your desire, our Costa Rican hospitality and exquisite amenities await you. Enjoy the endless possibilities of another perfect day at Diamante del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Daystar Diamante del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Costa Rica/Jaco