Spent a week at this condominium with friends. Beautiful location but a very very poor maintenance. Lights burned, paint dirty, the condo does not even have a decent entrance. Swimming pool with nice waterfalls... that don't work. At night, the buildings are supposed to be illuminated; most lights are burned. Gardens in terrible condition. Beach access unsafe, it is a small gate that does not prevent anyone of coming in.Fair cleanness of the rooms. Very good and nice condos in the inside. The outside maintenance spoils everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Diamante del Sol, it may be hard to decide where to start your perfect day... breakfast in bed followed by a walk on the beach, a massage and a book at your pool side cabana. The choices don't stop there... complete your day with an invigorating Canopy Tour or tranquil mountain horseback ride, savor fine foods and shops in town or watch from your balcony the sun set in shades of red and orange over the Pacific and make your plans for the next day in paradise.Whatever your desire, our Costa Rican hospitality and exquisite amenities await you. Enjoy the endless possibilities of another perfect day at Diamante del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Daystar Diamante del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Costa Rica/Jaco