We stayed in the South building for 10 nights in Feb 2012. The condo is large and well appointed with modern furnishings and accessories. We had a 3 bdrm with balconies off of the living room, dining room and each of the 3 bedrooms - WOW what a view! It was so peaceful to sit both in the morning and early evening and watch the surfers, the fishermen, the fishing boats leaving Los Suenos marina, people walking etc. The pools are large and well maintained. There is a Security Guard 24 X 7 at the pool area and also at the entrance to the parking area although we witnessed nothing to indicate that Security was a necessity. It is a short walk to the uptown area of Jaco where you will will plenty of good restaurants. We dined out 8 of 10 nights and did not have a bad meal - everything was delicious. I would recommend this location to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Diamante del Sol, it may be hard to decide where to start your perfect day... breakfast in bed followed by a walk on the beach, a massage and a book at your pool side cabana. The choices don't stop there... complete your day with an invigorating Canopy Tour or tranquil mountain horseback ride, savor fine foods and shops in town or watch from your balcony the sun set in shades of red and orange over the Pacific and make your plans for the next day in paradise.Whatever your desire, our Costa Rican hospitality and exquisite amenities await you. Enjoy the endless possibilities of another perfect day at Diamante del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Daystar Diamante del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Diamante Del Sol Costa Rica/Jaco