“One of my Jaco Favorites” 4 of 5 stars

516-2643-2961
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 95 Restaurants in Jaco
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Austin, Texas
“One of my Jaco Favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love Los Amigos, awesome place to watch the fights and football. They have DJs right after, good food, lots of different beer to choose from, and all the waitresses are hot!

codyaustin,

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the review............safe travels!!

See you next time!!

Pura Vida Amigo

Madison, Wisconsin
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

A friend and I stopped here quite a few times while we were in Jaco to have a beer or two. The staff was always friendly, and it had a fun atmosphere. We ate there at least once, getting their whole fish special which was good, I would say it's a good place to go and unwind and enjoy the AC. Thumbs up!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TropicalINK, General Manager at Los Amigos, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Jules M,

Me and the staff at Los Amigos appreciate you choosing to dine at Los Amigos during your vacation in Jaco. We hope to see you again!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Delicious food and welcoming atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This place has amazing food! Very fresh fish specials, steaks cooked to perfection, and tempting drinks! The waiters also speak English really well.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tara C,

Thank you so much for your review.......we are grateful for your time & business .

We hope to see you again

Heredia, Costa Rica
“Nice Place - Service Mixed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went in Los Amigos my first night in Jacó and found it to be a delightful place. There are plenty of TV screens on the walls, the AC was nice without being cold, drinks were reasonable (happy hour?), and the service was very pleasant. I had a couple beers and was thinking of ordering food, but I saw a band setting up and wasn't sure about the noise level for dining. Very nice time.

I went back the next night and had a completely different experience. The bartenders (different from the night before) were complaining about some aspect of their pay and were less than attentive. It took me 10 minutes to flag one down to ask a question about the squid (frozen, not fresh) and getting a beer was a chore. They were still a little south of snotty, but well into removed and indifferent. The bar was not very busy, but there were a number of people eating in front.

I left without ordering food. I would definitely go back and give them another try, but I'd have a Plan B ready.

Quincho Q,

I'm very sorry to read the 2nd half of your review and to hear your disappointments. Here at Los Amigos we are constantly working to improve based on our clients feedback. Please know that I will bring your experience up at our next staff meeting so that we may improve.

Everyone should have a plan B just in case but we don't believe you will need it :-)

San Jose, California
“Had a good times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Reminds you a lot of a typical American bar. If you want a Stella or another popular beer, they have them. We got there at 8:45PM Friday night. Ordered onion rings & chicken over rice. Food was good, service was great. About 8-10 big screens. Caught the tail end of a MLB game & College football game. We were about to leave but a DJ showed up & played some good tunes. We had fun!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TropicalINK, Public Relations Manager at Los Amigos, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Juan D

So glad to receive your business........we would like to update your Stella beer plug. Los Amigos just installed a new draft beer system called the Best of Belgium...... next time you visit Los Amigos we have 4 Belgium beers on draft now..... Stella / Leffe Blonde / Hoegarden and Kriek!!

See you next time!!