“A small location but BIG on taste” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Panaderia artesanal

Panaderia artesanal
Palm Plaza 14, Jaco, Costa Rica (Formerly Sabores Lejano)
506-2643-6413
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 100 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Bakery, French, Café, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Description: Enjoy an informal, relaxed atmosphere. A short walk on the North side of the bridge, 100 meters from the park on the right hand side. We're waitng for you with delicious food for breakfast and lunch as well as the best cup of coffee in town!
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“A small location but BIG on taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Located in the "Chuck's WOW" plaza, don't miss this small french bakery in Jaco Beach. All freshly prepared bakery items from bagels to croissants, sweets and a nice variety of freshly made breads. Absolutely heavenly coffee. I have enjoyed Lejano for breakfast several times but fully intend to frequent them again for lunch. Their lunch menu offered wasabi tuna, panini's, salads etc. Dine al fresco or take it to go for the beach!

Visited February 2012
vidadiaz, Owner at Panaderia artesanal, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your review.
My name is Alice, I am the owner, we change our name, the name is now Panaderia artesanal, and I'd like the reviews to follow on the web, but it seems to be impossible, would you be so kind that you could write it again? Just log in and look for Panaderia artesanal in Jaco.

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Great Value and Really Tasty Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

We went a couple times during a short trip to Jaco because we were hooked after going there once. The food was fresh, delicious, great value, and the staff were really friendly.

• Visited April 2012

Jaco, Costa Rica
“surely the best of far away flavours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Leandro and Liz have never baked a bad loaf and the coffee and conversation never fails to be interesting , such an interesting mix the french and the "che" and world travel have all come together to make this a truly interesting coffee and baked goods shop in Jaco ! Thanks !!!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Isidro Del General
“Best bread on the Pacific Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

I make it a point to stop here for a baguette and espresso, every time I travel up or down the coast. Thanks for being here. You make the drive just a little more special.
Salud!

Nola
“Coffee and Crepe reprieve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

Fantastic coffee and crepes, not to mention breads and other baked delights. Laid back and personable owners. I went here once per day while in town to make sure I got my bread fix to snack on throughout the day. Go here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere