My wife and I are adventure travellers so we really don't care to much where we stay as long as we are well rested for the next day to enjoy our outdoor activities. We booked here thinking it could not be all that bad but really we should have looked elsewhere.
Upon checkin the front desk attendent was more interested in Facebook then us; fine, not a big deal. Upon entering the room we were hit with a bleach smell so strong I had to step back outside. We were then woken at by other people staying there having what sounded like a concert at 1,2,3, and 4; finally we just got up and left. We were suppose to stay two nights but left after one.
The one plus was we contacted the owner who gave us a full refund. A great hotel if you have no intention of sleeping though!
You have no recent hotel searches.