“Heaven on Earth” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Ponte

Casa Ponte
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jaco
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #30 of 49 Specialty Lodging in Jaco
Nevada
“Heaven on Earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

Just got back from Jaco, Costa Rica about a few months ago, the purpose for the trip was a bachelor party. A group of about 8 of us mostly from Oregon decided to try and do it up for our good friend the bachelor. We ended up finding a "little" piece of heaven on earth called, Casa Ponte in Jaco. When I mean "little" I'm talking about almost 11,000 sgft of the most beautiful architechture I've seen in my life sitting on like 3 acres.
This might not be affordable to everyone, but to those that can, you MUST check this place out. Affordable meaning a little over $100US a night per person. Prices are negotiable so dont be scared to ask :)
The place comes with everything you need to fill in those sometimes not so planned segments of your time, even if you dont leave the house I promise you, you will leave saying i want to come back.
The city of Jaco was small yet fun, I wish i could tell you about the daytime there but I'd be lying, we mostly went outside of Jaco for daytime events like canopy tours and raftin. But at night the city becomes alive with activities. We spent most nights out on the town, people were extremely friendly and willing. We ran into almost every race and creed which surprised us, but it also felt good.
Too bad the trip is over, but there is always a next time...
We were lucky to have hooked up with this guy, our property manager, his name is Capt. Josh Foster. This guy can pull a rabbit out of a hat, with no hands or a hat. A Totally straight up guy that doesnt beat around the bush. I highly recommend comparing anything you want with him, from rates on homes and rooms to yachts and events.
I can't stop thinking about the trip...I'm HOOKED!!!

Couples
Solo
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Casa Ponte? Share your experiences!