If you are a college student on a budget /surfer or just cant afford a high end hotel, this is a solid hotel. The grounds are well kept. The staff is nice and attentive. The rooms are a bit dated but very clean. Free WiFi and breakfast is included in the rate. Direct beach access and 2 pools one with a swim up bar. Casino on sight if you are into that. If flying into San Jose rent a car because taxi service will be $100.00 each way. You can also take a bus similar to a greyhound bus for about $30.00 each way. Security is solid so that's not an issue. Insider tip..book on expedia as you can get a good rate. Im not big fan but was the most solid rate I could find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morgan’s Cove Resort & Casino located Beach Front in the quaint surf town of Jaco, Costa Rica. This bustling seaside village has restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos, and gift shops making it the most popular destination in all of Costa Rica. Adventures within minutes from the Resort include Sport Fishing, Zip Line Tours through rain forest Canopy, ATV tours, Horse Back Riding, Surfing, Golfing, River Rafting and Hiking the most popular Parks of Costa Rica, Carrera and Manuel Antonio National Parks. Relaxing around the two pools or sun tanning on the warm sand of the Pacific Ocean are a favorite past time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan`s Cove Resort And Casino
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel Jaco
- Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Jaco