The guest service was terrible. There were extra charges for every little thing - having a third person stay in the room $30/night, $4/night for lock box usage, there wasn't any type of continental breakfast. Service while getting food or drinks at the bar by the beach was not very good either, basically had to get up leave before they would realize that they needed to check on the table. The front desk worker was a jerk and the front desk closed at like 10:30pm. Only good part about staying at this place was the nice bartender in the casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morgan’s Cove Resort & Casino located Beach Front in the quaint surf town of Jaco, Costa Rica. This bustling seaside village has restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos, and gift shops making it the most popular destination in all of Costa Rica. Adventures within minutes from the Resort include Sport Fishing, Zip Line Tours through rain forest Canopy, ATV tours, Horse Back Riding, Surfing, Golfing, River Rafting and Hiking the most popular Parks of Costa Rica, Carrera and Manuel Antonio National Parks. Relaxing around the two pools or sun tanning on the warm sand of the Pacific Ocean are a favorite past time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan`s Cove Resort And Casino
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel Jaco
- Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Jaco