First of all, there are two Morgan's Coves in Jaco, so this is about the Central one. The location is right in the center, which is great and the staff were very nice and helpful, but the rooms are small and need updating (our sliding glass door was off the track and it took two of us to lift and slide it shut and the bathroom door was covered in mold). The rooms are very small. But for one night, we didn't mind too much except the bar and restaurant are in an open-air rancho and there was very loud music and karaoke until late in the night (they might as well just given us hammocks as the rooms all surround this bar) and then cat fights at 4 in the morning, so we didn't get any sleep at all. If you want a party hotel, where you meet locals and don't really need to sleep, this could be okay, but if you actually want to sleep, forget it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morgan’s Cove Resort & Casino located Beach Front in the quaint surf town of Jaco, Costa Rica. This bustling seaside village has restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos, and gift shops making it the most popular destination in all of Costa Rica. Adventures within minutes from the Resort include Sport Fishing, Zip Line Tours through rain forest Canopy, ATV tours, Horse Back Riding, Surfing, Golfing, River Rafting and Hiking the most popular Parks of Costa Rica, Carrera and Manuel Antonio National Parks. Relaxing around the two pools or sun tanning on the warm sand of the Pacific Ocean are a favorite past time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan`s Cove Resort And Casino
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel Jaco
- Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Jaco