The fact that we have been to Morgans cove Four times in the last year and a half...."again" speaks for itself....the booking went very smooth as we booked the hotel with Shannon on our own through email,and booking the flight seperate,as we did not have the option of booking with a tour co.but it worked out very well...we still had the option of all-inclusive,or just the room with daily breakfast.we payed the hotel for a driver (shuttle pickup) from the airport,and he was there as we got out of the airport waiting....this resort is making "many" improvements as in the choice of food on the menu,they have italian nite,bbq nite,seafood nite etc etc....which is very good...we could not understand why others would go off the resort to eat,the food even off the regular menu,can be ordered anytime and is awesome, and also at a discount if lodging there.Some of the rooms are going through renovations which is very nice the new beds are excellent....we should also mention we did visit the sister resort "morgans central" and were amazed how nice it was...nice cabinas with kitchens living area and most renovated there also....if you stay at the cove you can drop into the central for a few coctails free of charge as it is downtown and nice to take a break while shopping.We really cant say enough of the place...it definetly is a hidden gem in paradise...and of course we will be returning.thanks again to the owners,managers and whole staff.
Seee you all soon!!
- Also Known As:
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel Jaco
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel
- Morgan`s Cove Resort And Casino
- Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morgan’s Cove Resort & Casino located Beach Front in the quaint surf town of Jaco, Costa Rica. This bustling seaside village has restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos, and gift shops making it the most popular destination in all of Costa Rica. Adventures within minutes from the Resort include Sport Fishing, Zip Line Tours through rain forest Canopy, ATV tours, Horse Back Riding, Surfing, Golfing, River Rafting and Hiking the most popular Parks of Costa Rica, Carrera and Manuel Antonio National Parks. Relaxing around the two pools or sun tanning on the warm sand of the Pacific Ocean are a favorite past time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.