Stayed here in November 2012 and it was all okay. The location on the beach is pretty good and you can sit and watch macaws sitting in the trees around the resort. The drinks at the bar were very expensive. Breakfast was the only meal we ate here, and , unusually , was to order rather than from a buffet. My room was close to the pool and perfectly adequate and clean. This is quite a large resort with good facilities although just perhaps a little ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morgan’s Cove Resort & Casino located Beach Front in the quaint surf town of Jaco, Costa Rica. This bustling seaside village has restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos, and gift shops making it the most popular destination in all of Costa Rica. Adventures within minutes from the Resort include Sport Fishing, Zip Line Tours through rain forest Canopy, ATV tours, Horse Back Riding, Surfing, Golfing, River Rafting and Hiking the most popular Parks of Costa Rica, Carrera and Manuel Antonio National Parks. Relaxing around the two pools or sun tanning on the warm sand of the Pacific Ocean are a favorite past time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan`s Cove Resort And Casino
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel Jaco
- Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Jaco