We have stayed a number of times over the last few years and have always found the staff friendly and helpfull. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The food was great. People have to understand that running a hotel can be difficult, expecially when it is going through a transition, so there can sometimes be some problems. We have found that if we had a problem it was always addressed. As far as certain smells, first of all you have to understand that most people on the river upstream dump their grey water( sewer) into it, so sometimes you get a bit of a smell from it. This is common all over Costa Rica, so sometimes people have to realize it is not all like home. The walk to downtown is only 10 minutes, I guess for some people thats long. A cab is only a couple of bucks if you cannot walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morgan’s Cove Resort & Casino located Beach Front in the quaint surf town of Jaco, Costa Rica. This bustling seaside village has restaurants, clubs, bars, casinos, and gift shops making it the most popular destination in all of Costa Rica. Adventures within minutes from the Resort include Sport Fishing, Zip Line Tours through rain forest Canopy, ATV tours, Horse Back Riding, Surfing, Golfing, River Rafting and Hiking the most popular Parks of Costa Rica, Carrera and Manuel Antonio National Parks. Relaxing around the two pools or sun tanning on the warm sand of the Pacific Ocean are a favorite past time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan`s Cove Hotel Jaco
- Morgan`s Cove Resort And Casino
- Morgan's Cove Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Jaco