“Hands Down Best place to stay in Jaco!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Nine

and 1 more site!
You added Hotel Nine to your Saves list
Hotel Nine
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Beach Front, 50mt south Condo Mar Arena | Puntarenas, Jaco, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #1 of 21 Jaco B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, Texas
“Hands Down Best place to stay in Jaco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was my first time to Jaco and I couldn't have had a better time. What made my stay even better was the service I got from the staff.........first class! The price is right and the experience was even better!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

You cant get much closer to paradise than this place... from the moment you check into this beautiful beachfront property you will realize that you are at someplace special. The staff is more than accommodating as both Suzzana and Marriana will take care of any request that you may have. A fishing trip of a lifetime was arranged in a days notice and went off without a hitch. The hotel is impeccably clean and the upstairs bar/restaurant is a great addition to the property. I must admit that I didn't spend much time at the pool as the spectacular beach is steps away from it. You think the sunsets in Key West are legendary? Well I got some news for you ....This Hotel is a hidden jewel that is worth every penny of your vacation dollar.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice size and the suites are even larger and more beautiful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wildwood, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stayed 3 nights at this location and had a great time. The staff was very helpful with direction and tours. This is a small place but has a lot ot offer. it is close to town but far enough that you dont have the noise.
Great Sunsets

Thanks
Doug

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was my first experience to Costa Rica with some friends, so the trip to Jaco could be described as everything I had read and heard about....great weather, beautiful scenery, and the laid back vibe of paradise. Hotel Nine made the experience for us as it it had all the amenities we were looking for, so we didn't have to plan much.

Price was great as it is very clean, updated and had a staff that spoke perfect english and catered to our every need. Within feet of stepping out of the hotel, we had the beach, surf school, volleyball....we even were picked up for zip-lining right at our hotel door and was only 10 minutes away. Other amenities were hotel pool and hotel bar/restaurant. The restaurant was fantastic with all the local favorites and a nice selection of booze. I highly recommend to anyone visiting, bring your girlfriend, your buddies, or great for family gatherings as you can take over the entire hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Sanford, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is my first time into Costa Rica and we wanted to head to the closest beach from San Jose.
My friend found Hotel Nine based on good costs and good reviews. Based on the beginning of peak season and the reasonable cost, I was very pleasantly surprised to see what great place to stay it was. I would say It is a "Boutique" style hotel, very similar as to what you might find in South Beach Florida, near Miami. Located just out of the hustle and bustle, south of town. Very nice rooms, exceptionally helpful staff. Food was very good as well. I felt very comfortable and secure the whole time. If you needed anything, they were happy to help. We went "Zip-Lining" up in the rain forest and they arranged everything for us, even negotiated a lower price for us. Even when I was extremely late arriving from the airport, they help made arrangements to pick me up. What mor could you ask for.

Room Tip: If you have any questions or need any help, contact their website directly. We called their phone nu...
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Had a great time in Jaco thanks to the helpful service I received from all the hotel staff. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and had all the amenities provided in larger hotels. The panoramic view of the ocean provided a great backdrop when lounging in the pool and you can't go wrong being steps from the beach. It was nice that they offered free lounge chairs on the beach as well as surfboards, etc. I don't think the other hotels have any of these amenities included.

There was also a restaurant with views of the ocean that had really good food prepared all day. The ceviche was super fresh and tasty! Convenient way to get a quick bite or a nice dinner and not have to leave the beach. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We just got back from our vacation in Jaco, Costa Rica. We stayed at the Hotel Nine which is located right on the water. The rooms were wonderful, very clean and such a beautiful view. Everyone of the staff was so courteous and helpful during our entire stay. They offered free breakfast which was delicious, as was all of the food and drink at the restaurant/bar on the property. They supplied lounge chairs for the beach with umbrellas and they offered surfboards ad boogie boards to use. My daughter and I learned to surf. The pool was beautiful and kept sparkling clean. We have traveled a lot and I would put our vacation at Hotel Nine in my top 3 places to visit. Thank you to all of the staff. Can't wait to go back and stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor in room 9. Fantastic view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Nine? Share your experiences!